Great Q & A about the new iPhone 3G

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Yeah this article is on the blog of this site as well. Finger prints.... makes my choice for the white much easier...

hey_WILL

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
im with you ash, white is for me. it bugs me that people think it's "feminine".
it's white!
but yea, this q/a isn't totally groundbreaking, but nonetheless, usefull

HawaiiMacAddict

Jun 27, 2008
home.hawaii.rr.com
Aloha tkane2712,

I agree on the "feminine" white thing - no one said that about the iPod family, or the iMac family for that matter. Oh, and before I forget, how many guys out there own a white MacBook? I will be getting a whilte iPhone 3G because I like it. Of course, my Oakland Raiders fan and coworker reminded me, a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan, that the black iPhone 3G is really a "Raiders iPhone" as it's silver and black :eek:

I relayed that to my wife and she flatly refused to even consider the black one - j/k, but she also prefers the white one herself.

One other thing I've heard is with respect to the original iPhone once the owner has upgraded to iPhone 3G. I've read that the original iPhone can subsequently be used as, basically, an iPod touch - ie., used for its WiFi capability for internet connectivity and as an iPod. My wife is very interested in that possibility, as she loves the UI. Can anyone confirm that for me? I've spent all my time on rumor sites and can't independently confirm that assertion myself. She would rather use the iPhone as a cell phone and iPod only (without the data apps), but AT&T will most certainly not agree to that.

HawaiiMacAddict

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2