Medude.com iPhone 3G Giveaway

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I don't know how any sweepstakes is going to work, given you have to activate in-store, but thanks. $200 would save my life at his point.

I think it was on Oprah: there was a lady that made her living off of sweepstakes. She would literally spend her days filling out sweepstakes forms, annually making $50,000 in prizes. How useful some of them were, I don't remember exactly -- but it was $50,000! Screw college, right? ...Whenever I enter a sweepstake, I always think of that lady and imagine myself with 5 49er beer-can insulators, a lifetime supply of Tide, and a 12-month subscription to Ebony(I'm white). It makes me feel dirty.

alex.stef

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
I too love free stuff, but to make $50,000 in prizes annually? that's a lot. she must be very lucky :)

about this giveaway... I wonder if it's for US residents only, cause I'm not, I'm from Europe. but I intend on contacting them about this to see if I'm eligible.

and about iPhone 3G sweepstakes... well, many say that they will send you an Apple gift card worth as much as an iPhone and the winner is responsible for buying and activating it. or they will find a way around this and send you an unlocked iPhone :p

thanks for posting this, evolutionera ;)

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I too love free stuff, but to make $50,000 in prizes annually? that's a lot. she must be very lucky :)

about this giveaway... I wonder if it's for US residents only, cause I'm not, I'm from Europe. but I intend on contacting them about this to see if I'm eligible.

and about iPhone 3G sweepstakes... well, many say that they will send you an Apple gift card worth as much as an iPhone and the winner is responsible for buying and activating it. or they will find a way around this and send you an unlocked iPhone :p

thanks for posting this, evolutionera ;)

I imagine it would have to say if it weren't international; the web by default is suppose to be an international town square. I might be wrong though. So many things are crafted to appeal to spoiled Americans(I've always assumed Europeans too) that I might be suffering from a narrow perspective.

...And the card thing makes sense. Let's pray to Jobs we get one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2