- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Iphone 2g screen question
I have had a Iphone 2 that a friend gifted me for a little while now. It works great I don't use it as a phone more as a itouch then anything.
but I started noticing a couple of years ago that it had little grey lines up on the top and bottom I think this is due to it falling on the ground a few times.
I have looked up info on it and at one point did know what this was but I can't honestly remember. The grey lines have gotten worse and wider over time and it does drive my ocd just a lil crazy.
I think its the LCD screen is what I read? but I want to double check on this before I go looking it buying stuff to repair it. So any help would be much appreciated
- 11-30-2013, 09:21 AM #2
Re: Iphone 2g screen question
I have no idea about the gray lines you're seeing on your iPhone display, but you might want to read the post via the following link before you opt to repair it.
- By DayThyme in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 09-13-2014, 07:29 PM
- By Premium1 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 29Last Post: 12-29-2013, 04:50 PM
- By DayThyme in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2013, 03:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2013, 08:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2013, 07:11 PM