- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Original Iphone 2g
I'm Here New To Get Some Information.
I Need Ur Help. I Think U Help Me.
Just I Have Done Restore To My Iphone 2g. But Now I'm Not Able To See Any Applications. Only Incoming & Outgoing Calls are Working. And The Are Shows The Cable To Itune.
What To Do?
Kindly Help Me.
Thanks & Regards
- 06-18-2013, 05:46 PM #2
- 06-21-2013, 01:13 AM #3
Re: Original Iphone 2g
Yes, try what he said ^. Follow these instructions:
Plug your device into your computer.
Turn off the device.
Hold the Power button for 3 seconds
Hold the Home button without releasing the Power button for 10 seconds
Release the Power Button but keep holding the Home button
Keep holding the Home button until you are alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode
After this, restore the iPhone as a new device.
- By sajeed31828 in forum iPhone 2G ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2013, 02:23 PM
- By kzrxryder in forum iPhone 2G ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2011, 08:03 PM
- By ddarvish#IM in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-17-2009, 03:12 AM
- By MagicSiebz in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2008, 09:19 AM
- By Limozulu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2008, 03:10 PM