Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    931 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Ipad case question

I have been trying to find a 3rd party case that you can separate the front from the back like you can do with the Apple case. I can't find any to save the life of me! I had the apple case on a previous ipad and loved it. I am getting ready to buy either the 9.7 or 12.9 pro and it is going to take most of my funds so I was trying to find a cheaper alternative.

Global Posts
    8,869 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ipad case question

Quote Originally Posted by Floridadomer View Post
    I have been trying to find a 3rd party case that you can separate the front from the back like you can do with the Apple case. I can't find any to save the life of me! I had the apple case on a previous ipad and loved it. I am getting ready to buy either the 9.7 or 12.9 pro and it is going to take most of my funds so I was trying to find a cheaper alternative.
    If you're trying to save some dough you could always go with an Apple Smart Cover and then find a less expensive alternative for the rear. There are a ton of compatible options available. I did this for my 12.9" Pro and it works perfectly.
    iMore Nanite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this kind of 360 rotaing case may be suitable for you. 360 rotating function offers you good angle when you watch videos or read e-books. the important function is with detachable front cover.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    5,929 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can also check on ebay. I have gotten very cool cases for my iphone on ebay. I shop ebay a lot and if ever a problem they can get it resolved. Free shipping on many items as well as no tax. I have been a member for many years. Check it out