Ipad case question

Floridadomer

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to find a 3rd party case that you can separate the front from the back like you can do with the Apple case. I can't find any to save the life of me! I had the apple case on a previous ipad and loved it. I am getting ready to buy either the 9.7 or 12.9 pro and it is going to take most of my funds so I was trying to find a cheaper alternative.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have been trying to find a 3rd party case that you can separate the front from the back like you can do with the Apple case. I can't find any to save the life of me! I had the apple case on a previous ipad and loved it. I am getting ready to buy either the 9.7 or 12.9 pro and it is going to take most of my funds so I was trying to find a cheaper alternative.

If you're trying to save some dough you could always go with an Apple Smart Cover and then find a less expensive alternative for the rear. There are a ton of compatible options available. I did this for my 12.9" Pro and it works perfectly.

doris7

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
this kind of 360 rotaing case may be suitable for you. 360 rotating function offers you good angle when you watch videos or read e-books. the important function is with detachable front cover.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
You can also check on ebay. I have gotten very cool cases for my iphone on ebay. I shop ebay a lot and if ever a problem they can get it resolved. Free shipping on many items as well as no tax. I have been a member for many years. Check it out

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2