2017 ipad

Nocticis

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm debating on getting an iPad, I figure I'd wait till March, as I'm not in a rush and would either get the latest and greatest, or save on the older models.

So here's a wish list page for the iPad this would compel me to invest in the newest iPad if the did some of this stuff.

USB type C- it's time to move Apple hardware over to this. I'm looking at you iPhone 8

Bezel-less iPad (removal of home button) I'm game. And always thought iPhone should do this and place the finger print reader in the Apple logo on the back

Mouse support-We have pencil support make a mouse support, because it is easier to a mouse over fingers at points. Tie in with the USB-C and wireless Mouses

Pencil- never use it but I hear eraser would be cool so yeah add that.

iOS iPad only features-I had an iPad long time ago and it really was just an enlarged iPhone so more features that can separate it from an iPad would be more compelling to buy an iPad over a MacBook.

What do you think?

bigtruck1369

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I've never understood the call for iPad mouse support. I've never felt the need for a mouse while using mine, but I do understand that everyone has different preferences. I don't think you should hold out for this though, I don't see it coming anytime soon!

I'd be similarly surprised to see if they swapped lightning for USB-C! We'll have to see!

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm debating on getting an iPad, I figure I'd wait till March, as I'm not in a rush and would either get the latest and greatest, or save on the older models.

So here's a wish list page for the iPad this would compel me to invest in the newest iPad if the did some of this stuff.

USB type C- it's time to move Apple hardware over to this. I'm looking at you iPhone 8

Bezel-less iPad (removal of home button) I'm game. And always thought iPhone should do this and place the finger print reader in the Apple logo on the back

Mouse support-We have pencil support make a mouse support, because it is easier to a mouse over fingers at points. Tie in with the USB-C and wireless Mouses

Pencil- never use it but I hear eraser would be cool so yeah add that.

iOS iPad only features-I had an iPad long time ago and it really was just an enlarged iPhone so more features that can separate it from an iPad would be more compelling to buy an iPad over a MacBook.

What do you think?

The Apple Pencil is not the equivalent of a desktop mouse. I have mouse support with my Windows phone and I can't figure out why. Mouse support wouldn't work very well with 3D Touch anyway. I suppose, Apple could just replace Cocoa Touch with regular Cocoa from OSX, but I would rather have a MacBook then. We really don't need any software bloat like the other guys in my opinion. You can leave your feedback with Apple just the same.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner