Buying 12.9" iPad pro

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
It's almost the end of December 2016, is now a good time to buy the big pro or would waiting till spring of 2017 be better? I have the smaller pro since March and I keep looking at the big one. Wondering what I should do. If I buy like at target store it's $150 off plus 5% off on the red card and I should have about 60 days on the return for it.

Not a fan of the apple Smart Keyboard since I have a Bluetooth one. Probably would get the speck case for it. It's not a smart case but I have one with the smaller pro and have knocked it off the table a couple of times and its been fine. It's a little thick but it's a good case.

Any suggestions?

Sorry about the post title. Don't know how the extra words got in there.

It seems that the extra words &quot is only on my end. Or it's everywhere. Sorry about that, I don't know how that got there. I tried to edit it out but its not working.

Last edited:

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
December 21 target added an additional 10% off plus the 5%. I jumped on it. Got the 12.9" space gray iPad Pro with 128gb of storage. Also was able to get 15% off on a Targus case. Its kind of thick but the ruts are good and thick. Plus got 5% off on the apple care. Even if the new ones are coming out in March, I think this one is a keeper.

The only way I think I might return this one is if the new iPads are announced in january before my 30 days are up.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I already bought it on December 21st. I have until about the 24th of January to return it. I might just keep it and not even think about the new ones.

All I'm doing with the big pro is just Netflix and YouTube for right now. I haven't started anything else yet.

The screen on the big pro is huge. A lot bigger than the smaller pro. It's going to take a little getting use to but I think I can manage.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73