1. Abu Khadija's Avatar
    Just wondering because I think that's where I'm headed. Along with a 15" rMBP.
    10-19-2016 11:28 AM
  2. phreddyl's Avatar
    I have the 9.7 and my husband has the 12.9- I also have the mini... Get whatever works for you-
    10-19-2016 02:08 PM
  3. Abu Khadija's Avatar
    I understand what your saying but what i was asking was if one person had both ipad pros.
    10-24-2016 01:29 PM
  4. TripleOne's Avatar
    I wouldn't recommend getting both iPPs. Try and see which size fits your needs better
    10-28-2016 07:23 AM
  5. Abu Khadija's Avatar
    Okay. Maybe I'll buy the 12.9" one & give a try for the 14 day return period. Still thinking about waiting for the 2nd generation to come out. Plus I have the 9.7" one & it's quite portable but the screen on the bigger one is wow! The only problem I have is with the true tone. Is there that much of a difference between the two in the screen colors & the way the colors are on the screen?
    10-28-2016 07:54 AM
  6. TripleOne's Avatar
    Okay. Maybe I'll buy the 12.9" one & give a try for the 14 day return period. Still thinking about waiting for the 2nd generation to come out. Plus I have the 9.7" one & it's quite portable but the screen on the bigger one is wow! The only problem I have is with the true tone. Is there that much of a difference between the two in the screen colors & the way the colors are on the screen?
    It's not that big of a difference IMO since the 12.9" already offers Night Shift, it would still be nice if it had Tru Tone.

    I think that's a brilliant idea, definitely try it for the 2 weeks period and then decide.
    10-28-2016 05:08 PM
  7. Nomatiti's Avatar
    Should I wait for the next update or buy it now?
    10-31-2016 06:16 AM
  8. Abu Khadija's Avatar
    If something unexpected happens I'm stuck with it. So, I've waited this long so waiting till the spring isn't that far off. I can wait.

    About buying now or waiting, if you have a need issue I would probably buy it now. Mine is a WANT not a need. That's why I'm waiting for the 2nd generation. What you do is up to you. Good luck on your decision. Either way it's still a good buy either now or waiting.
    10-31-2016 10:08 AM
  9. Nomatiti's Avatar
    I don't have any need but it's amazing gadget and I would want to use the Apple Pencil. I think I will wait because I would like the 12-inch with the true tone -display and maybe some other upgrades.

    But thanks!
    10-31-2016 02:35 PM
  10. Abu Khadija's Avatar
    That's one of the reasons that I'm waiting is for the true tone. But if it goes on sale at a good price than i might jump on it. I seen a guy in youtube that just got one the other day and he loves it. He didn't do an unboxing of it, he just explained what he liked about it and about the screen. He also compared the two sizes. If you need to know about it i would suggest looking at some youtube videos, it might help some. For me sometimes its making me think about just getting one now. But hopefully i can wait.
    10-31-2016 04:53 PM

Similar Threads

  1. iPad pro 2
    By Abu Khadija in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2016, 04:43 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 12:53 PM
  3. Anyone had a 5S screen lift?
    By Slammed925 in forum iPhone 5s
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2016, 10:28 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2016, 06:55 PM
  5. Best stylus for iPad
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2016, 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD