Anyone have both iPad pros?

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Okay. Maybe I'll buy the 12.9" one & give a try for the 14 day return period. Still thinking about waiting for the 2nd generation to come out. Plus I have the 9.7" one & it's quite portable but the screen on the bigger one is wow! The only problem I have is with the true tone. Is there that much of a difference between the two in the screen colors & the way the colors are on the screen?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Okay. Maybe I'll buy the 12.9" one & give a try for the 14 day return period. Still thinking about waiting for the 2nd generation to come out. Plus I have the 9.7" one & it's quite portable but the screen on the bigger one is wow! The only problem I have is with the true tone. Is there that much of a difference between the two in the screen colors & the way the colors are on the screen?

It's not that big of a difference IMO since the 12.9" already offers Night Shift, it would still be nice if it had Tru Tone.

I think that's a brilliant idea, definitely try it for the 2 weeks period and then decide.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
If something unexpected happens I'm stuck with it. So, I've waited this long so waiting till the spring isn't that far off. I can wait.

About buying now or waiting, if you have a need issue I would probably buy it now. Mine is a WANT not a need. That's why I'm waiting for the 2nd generation. What you do is up to you. Good luck on your decision. Either way it's still a good buy either now or waiting.

Nomatiti

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I don't have any need but it's amazing gadget and I would want to use the Apple Pencil. I think I will wait because I would like the 12-inch with the true tone -display and maybe some other upgrades.

But thanks!

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
That's one of the reasons that I'm waiting is for the true tone. But if it goes on sale at a good price than i might jump on it. I seen a guy in youtube that just got one the other day and he loves it. He didn't do an unboxing of it, he just explained what he liked about it and about the screen. He also compared the two sizes. If you need to know about it i would suggest looking at some youtube videos, it might help some. For me sometimes its making me think about just getting one now. But hopefully i can wait.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73