What is the best photo editor on iPad?? :)

ShaunAFC3

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
I am looking to create my video thumbnails for my YouTube videos on my iPad Air 2 but I don't really know what are the best photo editors out there for the iPad.

And I use a professional image editing software called GIMP which it is like Photoshop but it is free and easy to use on my Windows tablet Surface Pro 2 and don't really want make my thumbnails on my Surface Pro 2 anymore which I am looking to use my iPad Air 2 as a productivity device. :)

So I really would like a photo editor that is like GIMP and PhotoShop that has lots of features and easy to use on my iPad to create my video thumbnails for my YouTube videos. :)

What is the best photo editor on iPad??

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Damnit I can't remember the name but I used one with my Air 2 last year... It was very similar to Gimp. You might need to scour the App store but there are plenty of very good ones.

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Loads on the app store with different features, all depending on what you like. I like pro cam, packed with solid features! Adobe also have some pretty cool ones like Photoshop express.

Good luck!

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Pixelmator. It's the best editor for this kind of thing until Serif releases Affinity Photo for iPad Pro which will be equivalent to the desktop app. Waiting so hard for that app.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I think your best option would be an App called 'Pixelmator'. You can edit images up to 100 megapixels. That's pretty cool. It does cost $7 though.

In second place I would recommend, Adobe Lightroom. :)