What is the best photo editor on iPad?? :)
I am looking to create my video thumbnails for my YouTube videos on my iPad Air 2 but I don't really know what are the best photo editors out there for the iPad.
And I use a professional image editing software called GIMP which it is like Photoshop but it is free and easy to use on my Windows tablet Surface Pro 2 and don't really want make my thumbnails on my Surface Pro 2 anymore which I am looking to use my iPad Air 2 as a productivity device.
So I really would like a photo editor that is like GIMP and PhotoShop that has lots of features and easy to use on my iPad to create my video thumbnails for my YouTube videos.
What is the best photo editor on iPad??
- 09-05-2016, 09:35 AM #2
Re: What is the best photo editor on iPad?? :)
Damnit I can't remember the name but I used one with my Air 2 last year... It was very similar to Gimp. You might need to scour the App store but there are plenty of very good ones.
- 09-07-2016, 08:56 PM #3
- By itsMohsinK in forum Google and GmailReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2016, 04:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2016, 02:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2016, 08:12 AM
- By kj5wi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2016, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2016, 04:43 AM