ipad air 2 16, 32, gb

blue heroon

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Greetings,
I'm planning on purchasing either an Ipad air or air 2 in a couple months, and I'm not sure which I should choose, 16 or 32 gb. I won't be; storing movies, taking more than a few pictures, or storing more than half a dozen albums on it, and I'm not a student. A lot of the time, I'll be pretty much just using it as a modern version of an old kitchen tabletop radio, watching programs online, and reading reports and articles and checking email and surfing the internet, and making purchases.
Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I recommend you get the 32 GB iPad Air 2. It's better to have more storage than needed just in case your habits and/or tablet needs change. Having said that, the 16 GB model should suffice for what you've stated above.

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I would definitely get the 32 GB version. 16 is really too little these days. iOS will take up some of that, so you won't actually have 16 GB to use. And if you want to try some larger apps or download a movie or two or even install PowerPoint or Keynote you'll be bumping up against your limits. Even a light user will use 10 GB or so, and with iOS taking up some space you won't have much, if any, wiggle room with 16 GB.