iBooks Store not loading on iPad?

goku_vegeta

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
iBooks Store not loading on iPad

Hey Everyone,

I have a question about the iBooks store. The other day I was checking the iBooks store, or rather attempting to check, and I was greeted with a lovely white screen.

I looked into the issue and I had found some suggestions like try fully closing out of the app, rebooting the device and so forth.

None of that actually worked. My iPad is on iOS 9.3.3. Truth be told, I hardly browse the catalog of books, I usually do more reading than browsing, so I have no idea when this issue started, although I do remember purchasing a book from the iBooks store on this particular device, so it was working at one point in time.

I hope I don't have to reinstall the OS, that would be a pain to have to reconfigure everything.

Thanks in advance everyone!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: iBooks Store not loading on iPad

Normally it's the Internet connection that causes iBooks not to load. Try rebooting your device, by pressing & holding the home & power buttons at the same time until the Apple logo is displayed. Hopefully this fixes the issue.

goku_vegeta

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: iBooks Store not loading on iPad

Normally it's the Internet connection that causes iBooks not to load. Try rebooting your device, by pressing & holding the home & power buttons at the same time until the Apple logo is displayed. Hopefully this fixes the issue.

Actually I checked it this morning, it started working again without any issues. Strange as I was using the internet from my iPad for various tasks (and receiving push notifications) while I couldn't access the iBooks store yesterday.

In any event, I'm glad it started working again!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
iBooks Store not loading on iPad

Actually I checked it this morning, it started working again without any issues. Strange as I was using the internet from my iPad for various tasks (and receiving push notifications) while I couldn't access the iBooks store yesterday.

In any event, I'm glad it started working again!

Glad it's working again

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711