- iMore Intermediate
- 152 Posts
What to do?
I want to purchase an iPad and I'm at a loss of which route to go:
-iPad Air 2, 64GB
-IPad Mini 4 64 GB
-Wait until Sept and see if a new iPad is coming out and see if they drop the price to either of the above.
My two options are same in price, and wanted to know which has the better specs and if any of you speculate a new iPad coming out? I haven't heard a thing about a new iPad myself. I'm leaning more towards the air 2 since I have a 6s+ and feel the mini won't be much larger but feel like the mini would be nice to take around.
- 07-14-2016, 02:09 PM #2
- 07-14-2016, 07:12 PM #3
- 07-15-2016, 06:21 AM #4
- 07-15-2016, 07:23 AM #5
- 08-16-2016, 10:54 PM #6
- 08-23-2016, 09:00 AM #7
Re: What to do?
Definitely go with the iPad Air 2. The mini is too small. Everything you do in an iPad mini you can do with you iPhone 6s Plus. Ok it's more easy to carry around, more portable but the air 2 is better. So I totally recommend the air 2.
- 08-23-2016, 09:02 AM #8
- 08-23-2016, 09:09 AM #9
- 08-23-2016, 12:03 PM #10iMore Pro
- 522 Posts
What to do?
- 08-23-2016, 12:12 PM #11
- By amr ashraf mostafa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 50Last Post: 08-16-2016, 06:25 AM
My Pokemon Go doesn't have the option to use Google to sign up. How can I get it to sign up using Google?By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2016, 07:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2016, 11:49 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2016, 10:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2016, 09:02 AM