i cannot slide open my ipad due to pop up msg ( plzzz urgent)
i got a pop up saying that my ipad is not backed up for 11 weeks and i got a new wifi network and it is not connected to my ipad.
so due to that pop up i cant slide open itand the popup doesnot close.
wifi is also not connected due to new network.
how do i resolve this problem???
plzz help ASAP
- 06-22-2016, 07:37 AM #2
- 06-22-2016, 09:21 PM #3
- 06-22-2016, 09:27 PM #4
- 7,766 Posts
Re: How can I get rid of a popup message that is preventing me from opening my iPad?
Welcome to iMore! I've seen those popups before but they've never stopped me from closing them out and unlocking my device. Try resetting your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo. Hopefully you can get back in, connect to wifi, and backup to iCloud.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2016, 02:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2016, 07:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2016, 05:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2016, 10:48 PM