Dictation on iPad keeps typing "foot". Could anybody please explain why?
Dictation on iPad also types "full" Absolutely for no reason at all.
Thanks for one answer
Actually foot it does it full in addition to all the words foot I pronounce. Foot this is exactly what has happened.
You can see what I pronounced foot, you can also see full the additional foot and full that it adds.
Full has anyone else experienced this please foot ?
- Best AnswerJun 12 2016 | 5:06 pm EDT
No, NEVER! Try resetting all settings to see if that helps.
- 06-12-2016, 05:06 PM #2
- 06-12-2016, 05:26 PM #3
- By roy huntington in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2016, 09:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2016, 05:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2016, 11:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2016, 08:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2016, 07:59 AM