How do I get my ipad music to repeat continuously only one song.
The ipad shows shuffle all above all my albums. Even when I click on it nothing changes. I do not want the other albums to play - just the one
- 04-08-2016, 05:49 PM #2
- 04-17-2016, 01:12 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 44 Posts
Re: How do I get my ipad music to repeat continuously only one song.
Simple choose the specific album or song and play it. On the player self is also a button for 'shuffle' and 'repeat', so here you can play the whole album or only on song again and again and again.
PS. I assume that you use the default music app but for others it's mostly the same.
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2016, 04:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2016, 06:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2016, 01:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2016, 04:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2016, 02:57 PM