delet file that pops up ads iPad
All of a sudden, adds pop up on my iPad as launch random apps. such as google maps or verizon mobile and others
How so I stop this?
can I delete a file or something?
- 03-17-2016, 11:35 AM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: delet file that pops up ads iPad
More than likely, the culprit is a 3rd-party app, so delete the offending app from your iPad. If you're browsing the internet via Safari when the pop-ups appear, try dialing pop-ups in the Safari settings or install an ad blocker app from the App Store. If the pop-ups are occurring when you're not using a web browser or social site's app AND you're unsure of the 3rd-party app that might be causing the problem, restore the device and then set it up as new. Afterwards, be mindful of your usage habits or the usage habits of those who may have access to your iPad to prevent it happening in the future.
- 03-17-2016, 12:32 PM #3
- By pauley79 in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 6Last Post: 04-20-2016, 04:15 PM
- By PenguinOnStilts in forum iPhone SEReplies: 7Last Post: 03-21-2016, 06:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2016, 10:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2016, 06:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2016, 07:12 PM