Ipad frozen due to notification screen and broken home button
My ipad is frozen due to the notification screen being halfway down the screen. I can't do a reset because my home button is broken. I can't do a reset with itunes because it keeps telling me that find my ipad is on and needs to be disabled on the ipad that is frozen. Is there anything I can do or do I just have to wait until my battery runs out and it shuts off on its own?
- 02-27-2016, 05:56 AM #2
- 7,786 Posts
Re: Ipad frozen due to notification screen and broken home button
Welcome to iMore! If your iPad is frozen and your home button is broken you'll have to wait for the battery to die and then recharge it.
You may also find AssistiveTouch helpful as a software home button replacement option. Visit the Apple Support link below for more information.
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2016, 05:57 AM
- By caotrido in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2016, 11:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2016, 09:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2016, 05:12 PM
- By johnniearchangel in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2016, 02:57 PM