I'm going to try and explain this the best I can.
I have an iPad that I get my main email on. Invites, appointments, job interview confirmations and etc. (events)
I add whatever events to my iPad calendar (default) so I don't forget etc. However, I currently have an Android phone with a non-gmail address as the account.(@att.net)
I need to somehow have my phone also notify me of those appointments that are on my iPad.
- Best AnswerFeb 16 2016 | 10:47 pm EST
Welcome to iMore! Why can't you add the same Gmail account to the Android phone. Set up a shared Google calendar on both devices.
- 02-16-2016, 10:47 PM #2
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2016, 07:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2016, 07:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2016, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2016, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2016, 09:10 AM