Games on IOS for iPad!! More console quality/advanced and classic games??

Billy95Tech

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
I think the current state of games on the App Store for the iPad the majority of them are simple/basic and not too advanced like Angry Birds, Flick Shoot 2, Temple Run, Doodle Jump, Smash Hit lots more all those type of games which it is great for when you want to kill of time while you are waiting for a doctor's appointment, great for short amounts of time and yes I play those games and are fun to play...

But on the other side I find that is very very lacking that there are not really too many console quality and advanced games on the iPad yes we have games like Asphalt 8, Gangster Vegas, GTA, more and they are great for long periods of time and I definitely enjoy playing them and those type of games I can get in to playing it a lot more and enjoy it a lot more and is more fun as well then playing simple games like Temple Run, Angry Birds but those type of games are in the minority in the games section for the iPad unfortunately. :( :(

Now especially since the iPad is getting a lot more more powerful, I REALLY REALLY WOULD LIKE some more console quality and advanced games like FIFA, COD, Need For Speed and even some more classic games like The Simpsons Hit & Run, The Incredibles, Spider-Man lots more being made or ported over for the iPad, I just LOVED playing those games on the PS2/PS1, that would be AWESOME and it will be great for Apple to get some more gamers playing there games on a iPad instead of a gaming laptop/desktop or a game console like PS4, Xbox One. :)

I am not a hardcore gamer by any means, I am mostly a casual gamer, the majority of games I have and play are simple games like Temple Run, Flick Shoot 2, Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Smash Hit along side with a few console quality and advanced games like Asphalt 8, Gangster Vegas, GTA on my iPad Air 2.

I just think the majority of the games are too simple/basic like Temple Run, Angry Birds and are only great for a short amounts of time but I definitely would like developers to have some more console quality type games and classic games like The Simpsons Hit & Run, The Incredibles, Spider-Man being made and ported for the iPad. :)

And it is the same on Android on the Play Store, So I would like this to happen on Android for tablets as well, not just on IOS for the iPad.

What do you think everyone?? Do you think there will be a lot more console quality games and classic games like FIFA, COD, Need For Speed lots more will be made and ported for the iPad in the future?? And would you like classic games like The Simpsons Hit & Run, The Incredible, Spider-Man lots more being ported over to the iPad as well?? :) :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711