Why doesn't my iPad sound an alert when I get a text message
I have made sure all switches are on for the Message icon under Notifications, checked the Sounds settings.
- 02-02-2016, 04:55 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,169 Posts
Re: Why doesn't my iPad sound an alert when I get a text message
Are you actually receiving the messages on your iPad?
Do you have Text Forwarding enabled on your iPhone?
Are other alert sounds working correctly on your iPad?
Is the volume turned up?
Is the Mute switch on?
Is Do Not Disturb on?
Have you tried a different tone?
- By worldspy99 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 22Last Post: 02-20-2016, 09:06 PM
- By trailracer618 in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2016, 08:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 02:24 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 11:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2016, 11:12 AM