Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default How do you share photos from ipad to other devices

We are about to go on a long holiday abroad and want to share our photos with the family, probably daily. I will be using my digital camera with an Apple Lightning to USB connector to download(?upload) photos to the Photo app. I will not have a PC/laptop with me - just the iPad. But then comes the query. The family, scattered across the world, have Android devices, ios devices and PC so I need to reach each one of these devices in one hit. We have used Google+ albums up to now (but the new Google+ seems not to allow comments) and would still like to use this sharing method. But how do I get the photos from the Photo app on the iPad to Google Photos, or Google + (confused by the difference!) - or is there a better way, or a different photo sharing app, that might do the job. The recipients, with their various devices, are not all whizz kids on computers or setting up new apps etc. (Neither am I for that matter). Any advice would be gratefully received!
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: How do you share photos from ipad to other devices

Try Dropbox

iCloud makes album and share it you can then share the link with anyone and its web based so they can view comment etc
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    2,241 Global Posts

Google Photos app will upload photos from the iPad to Google Photos. From there you can share.
    https://www.google.com/photos/about/?page=auto-backup