iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 4 Temptation ?

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
i trying to fight off urge to get one of these ipad. Am using iphone 6 plus on os 8.3 jailbreak.

Had ipad 3 laying at home. Everytime i lack of interest in using ipad 3. Maybe because it is old, laggy and original owner id my brother who migrate to samsung tab.

I usually use 6 plus on couch after work. My job have very little time to use 6 plus.

Whenever have more hours at hand. I would usually use desktop for videos,gaming and internet......

mini 4 is newer and 321 ppi while air 2 have larger screen.

wanted to get either of this but my 6 plus will only be use as sms , call and outside. Paying so much monthly for data plan might be waste.

My wifi ipad will then be occupy most time at home.

what do you suggest?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Get the Air for the bigger screen size since you already own the 6 Plus. You won't use the Mini as much since the screen difference is quite small.

I would wait for the iPad Air 3 though.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Go for the larger screen of the iPad Air. As TripleOne said, you may be more inclined to use the iPad Air because the difference in screen size compared to your iPhone is significant.

Julius Kendo

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Congratulations, but sad to say they are about the SAME SIZE when watching a 16:9 movie on your iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6 Plus. i suggest you must buy a zagg keyboard on your iPad, if you do not want to bring your Laptop with you :) Because nowadays iPad is 90% total replacement for your computing device unlike before which is limited right?

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
You should definitely get the iPad Air 2. Th iPad mini is too small nowadays and you already have a iPhone 6 Plus so the mini's small screen will be useless for you. Of course there are differences in size between the iPad mini and you iPhone but it's no gonna be all that. So I highly recommend the iPad Air 2. Still a great device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711