What does portrait orientation mean
My iPad won't charge. Does this have anything to do with it?
- 01-22-2016, 10:42 AM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: What does portrait orientation mean
The orientation just means which way you're holding the device. Think of it like a piece of printing paper. Portrait is the normal way you read the paper. Landscape would be if you turned the paper sideways.
I don't think the device orientation has anything to do with charging. Someone else may be able to better assist you with that one.
- 01-22-2016, 11:16 AM #3
- By tejman in forum iPhone 6Replies: 30Last Post: 03-29-2016, 11:09 AM
- By Green4589 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2016, 06:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2016, 02:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2016, 06:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2016, 03:40 PM