the inbox on my i pad has dissappeared how do i retrieve it
don't really know how it happened
- Best AnswerJan 20 2016 | 6:42 am EST
I'm going to assume you're using the native Mail app. Having said that, just reboot your iPhone or delete the mail account from the device and then reconfigure it.
- 01-20-2016, 06:42 AM #2
- 01-29-2016, 12:48 PM #3iMore Newbie
- 23 Posts
Re: The inbox on my iPad has disappeared, how do I retrieve it?
HI! My Yahoo Mail Inbox has disappeared as well. I got a pop-up from Yahoo asking me to enter my password which happens every so often. After that I realized it wasn't the normal request to verify my password every 2 weeks, but a Yahoo request. After I did that my Yahoo Inbox in my IOS Mail app is gone. The Sent, the Spam, the Trash mail is all there. I then noticed that this is happening not just on my iPhone but both iPad Minis as well. I've rebooted, I've deleted and re-addded the accounts and no luck. It just says "No Mail". I can access the Yahoo mail on the laptop and in the Yahoo app on my idevices. I've updated to IOS 9.2.1. on 2 of the 3 devices. I got another request to verify the password on one of the iPad Minis for my daughter's Yahoo address which is connected to mine and also on all three devices. I did Cancel for the request and I was able to get my email briefly on that device. However, once I turned it off and back on it is gone. I spoke with Apple at length and they said it was a Yahoo problem. I can't locate an answer on Yahoo Help (which is crap) or a real person. Anybody got any ideas? Have I been hacked or just a glitch from Yahoo?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2016, 05:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2016, 05:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2016, 05:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2016, 05:24 AM