The inbox on my iPad has disappeared, how do I retrieve it?

I

iMore Question

the inbox on my i pad has dissappeared how do i retrieve it

don't really know how it happened

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: the inbox on my i pad has dissappeared how do i retrieve it

I'm going to assume you're using the native Mail app. Having said that, just reboot your iPhone or delete the mail account from the device and then reconfigure it.

AMVMommy

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
HI! My Yahoo Mail Inbox has disappeared as well. I got a pop-up from Yahoo asking me to enter my password which happens every so often. After that I realized it wasn't the normal request to verify my password every 2 weeks, but a Yahoo request. After I did that my Yahoo Inbox in my IOS Mail app is gone. The Sent, the Spam, the Trash mail is all there. I then noticed that this is happening not just on my iPhone but both iPad Minis as well. I've rebooted, I've deleted and re-addded the accounts and no luck. It just says "No Mail". I can access the Yahoo mail on the laptop and in the Yahoo app on my idevices. I've updated to IOS 9.2.1. on 2 of the 3 devices. I got another request to verify the password on one of the iPad Minis for my daughter's Yahoo address which is connected to mine and also on all three devices. I did Cancel for the request and I was able to get my email briefly on that device. However, once I turned it off and back on it is gone. I spoke with Apple at length and they said it was a Yahoo problem. I can't locate an answer on Yahoo Help (which is crap) or a real person. Anybody got any ideas? Have I been hacked or just a glitch from Yahoo?

Thanks!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods