- 12-12-2015, 04:58 AM #2
Re: Slide over in iPad mini 2
It's included on the iPad Mini 2 with iOS 9. You use it by sliding a finger from the right edge of the screen. You get a long list of apps that you can select. Only one is active at a time and you can change the app by sliding down from the top of the screen when slide over is open.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2015, 08:12 AM
- By craftEcowgirl in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 18Last Post: 12-13-2015, 08:28 PM
- By fquiroga in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2015, 05:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2015, 05:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2015, 04:40 PM