iPad pro supposedly might be using usb 3.0 instead of lightning cable

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Supposedly they are thinking about using it for the faster data transfers and easier ways to use stuff like mouse , keyboards and etc. Personally I think using micro usb is the best for all products imo since I already using android and there cheaper . Bought a 2 meter lightning cable for $30 :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
MicroUSB connectors are one of the most common points of failure on small electronics of all kinds that use them... if USB 3.0 goes with a connector more like the lightning connector - I can see it happening.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
MicroUSB connectors are one of the most common points of failure on small electronics of all kinds that use them... if USB 3.0 goes with a connector more like the lightning connector - I can see it happening.

I did have an issue with a Samsung Galaxy S2 that I had but other then that every phone has been fine . I just want micro usb as the standard simply because cables are cheaper and I have a ton anyways . Game console controllers use them now , android , windows and blackberry use them , and other devices use it .

If Apple didn't overcharge for 2 meter cables I would feel a bit different.

As far as the iPad pro rumor I think it's a good idea to use usb 3.0 because of how versatile it is with devices like mice and faster data transfers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77