Magazines through Newsstand
In trying to teach my MIL how to use Newsstand with a new subscription she gets in digital and paper form, we used my husband's iPad to download a few of the magazines I subscribe to in digital form (well I get both paper and digital) on our iPad. When we flew home, I went to try to read the downloaded issue for one of my magazines on the iPad and got an error saying that a connection (cellular or wifi) was required to view any of them. Is there a way to override that because that seems to defeat the entire purpose for a traveller.
- 12-11-2014, 02:35 PM #2
Re: Magazines through Newsstand
I think that is in the control of the publisher and the app they use... some of the magazine apps will download some content as you're reading rather than delivering a full blown pdf copy of the print magazine... no way around it that I know of.
- By iwicked in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2014, 03:19 AM
- By Emmett95 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2014, 02:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2014, 04:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2014, 07:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2014, 08:40 AM