App for making invitations?

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Looking for an app that will allow me to make wedding and party invitations. Is there such an app? Would a good word processor app work, and is there a good one for the Ipad? Need one that I can use many different fonts.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There's eCard apps in the App Store. Some you can send the cards to people using the app. It's a service they provide. I don't know about printing. If you just want printed cards, why not order from a card maker. They have phones.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Those all send from Ipad/Iphone. I need one where I can create and print and send all myself, not have someone else print and send. Something similar to PrintShop

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Printing from an iPad is a tall order itself, not impossible. Don't you have a MacBook or PC?

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Looking for an app that will allow me to make wedding and party invitations. Is there such an app? Would a good word processor app work, and is there a good one for the Ipad? Need one that I can use many different fonts.
Can't you Download Pages card templates for iPad?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/templates-for-pages-pro/id506193906?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

For the fonts you need to get an app called Anyfont. You install the fonts there and they will be available for any compatible apps which include Pages.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711