Anyone know how to watch free TV shows on iPad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know how to watch free tv shows on iPad? I'm looking to get caught up on sons of anarchy but can't find any good sites.

Sent from my iPad Mini

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Re: Free Tv?

I don't really watch that show but I know it's on Netflix. Just sign up for Netflix and the first 30 days are free. Or just bum off someone's Netflix account like I do lol

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Free Tv?

I don't really watch that show but I know it's on Netflix. Just sign up for Netflix and the first 30 days are free. Or just bum off someone's Netflix account like I do lol

Yeah I'm in canada .... Our netflix sucks

Sent from my iPad Mini

TCfromKY

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
You have to provide a credit card for the free 30 day Netflix preview. That's the only thing stopping me from trying their service.

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I tend to use the different stations apps personally. Fx has an app, CW, etc etc. as long as you have a supported cable system and package there is now reason to resort to piracy. For other shows I like but don't have access to iTunes is wonderful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Stream-tv.me

I used to use that, but recently found beetv.me. basically the same thing, but the site has recent episodes on the main page, a schedule for the previous and next few days to show you what just came out and is about to come out, and then episodes each have a summary which makes it easy to remember which episode you were on.

genesis96839

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh