Do you think Apple will release a new iPad with the new iPhone this fall?

cutemoto

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Will they release a new iPad with the new iPhone do you think? & what do you think the new iPad will have this time around if they do?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
If we look to past years.....I believe (I may be wrong) that they're released them together some years. So it's possible.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting a MacPro for by birthday. Happy birthday to me!!!!!
Too bad I've got to wait until JANUARY!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
But of course! The iPhone is launched in September, and the iPads are launched in Late October/Early November. :)

tchocky77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting a MacPro for by birthday. Happy birthday to me!!!!!
Too bad I've got to wait until JANUARY!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Which one/how many cores?

I'm ?ber jealous as well.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I think that this may be the first year that I'm not really chomping at the bit for a new iPhone or iPad. I'm starting to become very content with my current iPhone/iPad combo. I may actually save my money this year. But I am still curious to see what the new iPhone and iPad will bring this year.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Hectorius

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I think that this may be the first year that I'm not really chomping at the bit for a new iPhone or iPad. I'm starting to become very content with my current iPhone/iPad combo. I may actually save my money this year. But I am still curious to see what the new iPhone and iPad will bring this year.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

I feel the same way...I'm going to wait this year..

Transmitted from my iPhone 5s.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the fence about bumping up to an Air (from a mini) and have some thoughts about what might be released in the Fall too...

With Yosemite allowing the ability to make/take calls from the computer, to me it's a no brainer that the iPhone 5s is just fine. There's no other reason I'd need a larger iPhone, especially with an Air as well.

TechnologyTwitt
iPad Mini

andyb488

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I agree too my iPad to iPhone combo is great 5s and ipad4 but the lack of 4g/lte compatibility of my iPad with my carrier may persuade me to upgrade if an iPad Air 2 if one comes along, I'm not sure on what benefit id get from an iPhone 6

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I made the jump to the Air, holy cr*p is it fast. The mini will still remain on active duty but no longer for work, just personal use.

Speaking of Jump, I got the Air on T-Mobile, they have a jump program that allows you to upgrade early, etc etc. If & when an Air-2 hits the streets, I'll be looking at the specs and seeing if it's worth the jump (again).

In the meantime, this Air is amazing.

_-TechnologyTwitt_-
------------------------

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The iPad will most likely be announced and released in October. And don't be too surprised if the iWatch is thrown in with the iPad.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods