Sync benefits.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello everybody.

So my mother has an iPhone 4. Yes I know an old old 4, but nevertheless she just bought an iPad. She's up for a new upgrade and is tossed between a note3 and a 5s. If she does go with a 5s what are the benefits of owning a combo iPhone and iPad to a general user meaning She doesn't use it for work.

Sound off. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. She will be able to sync the information that's on her iPhone 4 to her new iPad.
2. There is zero learning curve because she is already familiar with iOS.
3. When she gets tired of reading stuff via the 3.5 inch retina display, she will be able to read more comfortably on the larger iPad screen.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The syncing of devices will go a long way for her to keep her daily info flow moving along with her

Cutting down on the cost of buying certain apps that she would have to do using multi platform devices

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Like Carlos said, biggest advantage is not having to purchase same app twice and not having to learn a new device and OS. Just my $0.02

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
As all people said before, it's easier to handle, you have the same apps and the sync is easier and faster.

But if she like more customization and other aspects like writing with a stylus then you should consider Note3 too. I personally would choose the 5S, but the Note3 is really awesome and would be the only phone which I would choose if I wouldn't use an iPhone anymore ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice