Do you use your iPad or iPhone more when home?

sherpa14k

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
iPhone for work (8 to 5) podcast, iMessage and music, then at home my iPad (read, some streaming services). Apple TV also for very late at night and to send videos thru airplay 😎

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I cannot put my iPad Air down when I'm home. Use it every day. Getting my money's worth.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums app

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
for me it changes periodically. I sometimes have iPhone spells where I find myself sitting on the couch and using my phone for everything including reading, watching stuff, gaming etc. (another indicator for me personally that I dont need a bigger screen iPhone, hell I can play GTA in my iPhone and feel very well entertained) and then almost try to force myself to go with the more rational choice for all this (my iPad mini).

Other times, currently for example, it's iPad Mini all the way. It's definitely the more intuitive choice for unwinding, I sometimes feel drawn to my Phone because it feels niftier for messaging friends, probably a matter of the size again.
To cut a long story short, it's really 50-50, the only thing I dont use at home (for entertainment) is my Mac. That's strictly work and the media library/hub.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2