How do I know if my iPad has the latest software?
This is quite simple. The first method is, connecting the iPad to iTunes and clicking on check for updates. The second method is, going to Settings>General>Software Update. There will be message telling you to download and install the update if you aren't on the latest version of iOS. This works for all iOS devices.
- 02-22-2014, 06:13 PM #2
- 02-22-2014, 06:53 PM #3
- By iOS Gravity in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2015, 03:34 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2014, 08:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 06:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2014, 04:10 PM