USPS Notice Left: Business Closed?

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello all!

I bought a iPad mini from eBay and for some reason USPS decided to deliver my ipad today. Except its Saturdays and my dorm mailroom wasn't open. Will they automatically redeliver on Monday when my school reopens? Or will I somehow have to ask then to redeliver to my dorm?

Also, just to clarify, before the initial delivery it said 'Scheduled Delivery Date: November 30' and now it says 'Scheduled Delivery Date: December 2'... So I'm assuming that they're going to deliver it tomorrow?

I don't have the notice with me because I'm at my mothers house for the holidays. I also didn't ask for the person on eBay to deliver by Saturday, I assumed since it was a school address, USPS would've automatically rescheduled to send it on Monday, but that did not happen. Also the initial delivery date was 12/3, then switched to 11/30, now it says 12/2. I'm totally confused. Tried to call USPS yesterday but couldn't get through.

ymubajap.jpg

e4udu6us.jpg

Last edited:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Since its priority mail they were going to try to deliver it. I agree I would call to confirm but I'm sure it will be delivered tomorrow.

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I called USPS and they said they're supposed to & I also called my local post office and they said they would also. Thanks guys.

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Only thing I've noticed is that I haven't seen anything move via USPS website since Saturday... but I think that's just me being impatient since it's only 11:12AM where I'm located... Should something be moving by now? I just hope they get here before the mailroom closes at 6! :D

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
It's here! So excited. I love it already. I think I did a good investment with this mini!!! Thanks everyone for keeping me sane during this USPS process. Now all I need is a good protector for it.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
It's here! So excited. I love it already. I think I did a good investment with this mini!!! Thanks everyone for keeping me sane during this USPS process. Now all I need is a good protector for it.

Ohhhh congratulations on your new iPad mini!!! I've had mine for a few weeks now and love it. Post any questions you might have. You will find that there are lots of great people on iMore happy to help you :)

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Ohhhh congratulations on your new iPad mini!!! I've had mine for a few weeks now and love it. Post any questions you might have. You will find that there are lots of great people on iMore happy to help you :)

Thank you! I've noticed that the people in iMore are very friendly! More friendly than another Apple forum site that I regularly go to.... :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk