iPad not connecting to wifi, is there a fix for this?
Has anyone experienced trouble with their iPads connecting to Wifi? What is the fix for this when it occurs? I have found that a power cycle usually does the trick however it is frustrating waiting for my device to reboot. Are there any other tips or fixes?
- 11-27-2013, 03:22 PM #2
Re: iPad not connecting to wifi, is there a fix for this?
Which model/software is it running? I had a lot of issues with my iPad 1 running the newest iOS version available for it. They ended up having to replace or due to a bad wifi chip.
- 12-14-2013, 09:50 AM #3
- 12-14-2013, 03:58 PM #4
- 12-27-2013, 10:49 PM #5
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPhoneReplies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2014, 02:44 PM
- By Eileen89 in forum iPad AirReplies: 17Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:18 AM
- By wamsille in forum Mac MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2013, 08:13 AM
- By smarkow in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2013, 01:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2013, 01:40 PM