Can I set a Sleep Timer on my iPad?
A few members have indeed wondered if they can set a sleep timer on their iPads. The answer is YES, if you have the clock app installed. If I'm not mistaken, the native Clock app was introduced with iOS 6 on the iPad. Anyway, if you have it installed, then all you have to do is initiate the app. At the bottom, you will see 4 icons : World Clock, Alarm, Stopwatch and Timer. Just select either the alarm option, and set it accordingly, or the Timer function. Either way, your iPad is indeed equipped with a sleep Timer.
- 11-23-2013, 02:53 AM #2
- 11-23-2013, 04:11 AM #3
- 01-22-2014, 01:08 AM #5
Re: Can I set a Sleep Timer on my iPad?
I just fired up Spotify at almost 2 am here and I remembered Pandora having a sleep timer and looked around and didn't see one for Spotify. I wondered if there was a way to do it on the device and Googled and found this! Thanks! This playlist would be going on the rest of the night 😳! Goodnight! 😴
- 02-21-2014, 04:50 AM #6
- By Just_Me_D in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:28 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2013, 06:32 PM
- By Eric6151 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 11-22-2013, 11:58 AM
- By IPete2 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2013, 05:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2013, 03:50 AM