What email client are you using on your iPad?
Some folks aren't really fond of the built-in client and there's certainly no shortage of clients available in the App Store, so please, do tell. What email client are you using on your iPad and why is it your preference?
- 11-21-2013, 04:00 PM #2
Re: What email client are you using on your iPad?
I only sparingly use email on my iPad at all because it's wifi only and my phone almost always gets the email first, then I have to deal with multiple notifications, etc. so if I have to use email at all I use the stock email client. I did have Mailbox on at first, and I may turn email on again for the ease of emailing certain files. Mailbox is my preference for GMail though, my Yahoo's I just use the stock client.
Blazin' From Mini 2 You
- By Just_Me_D in forum iCloudReplies: 7Last Post: 03-10-2016, 12:09 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum Other Systems & ServicesReplies: 44Last Post: 07-05-2014, 12:06 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPad AirReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2013, 07:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2013, 04:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 03:50 PM