What iPad browser are you using?

Tsepz_GP

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I use Safari and Coast by Opera a lot, depending on whether I'm on WiFi or LTE.

Safari is great on WiFi but if you're heavy on browsing like me, you find that Safari chows a lot of data, so when on LTE I use Coast as it compresses data, it's also incredibly lite on battery, I once had my iPad 4 last 3 days of on and off heavy browsing with Coast, it will sit at 100% battery for a good hour and a half sometimes when using Coast.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Safari - because it syncs everything with iPhone and Mac and because it's very fast and opens first, (you can't change the default browser (except you're jailbroken))

Chrome - because it offers more and better options, but it's often very slow
You can use the following bookmark to open a safari page directly in chrome, which Is really awesome :)

javascript:location.href=%22googlechrome%22+location.href.substring(4);

Bobua21

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Chrome. It used to have a few problems on iPad, but most of them have been fixed. It works fantastically now!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Atomic. Safari was never as fully featured as Atomic. That may have changed in recent years but I've been using Atomic since my iPhone 3GS and just prefer the tabbed view and bookmark bar.

anon8196564

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I started with Chrome but have switched to safari a after syncing my bookmarks with iCloud. I think I started with chrome as I was used to it using my nexus 7 and S4 but I have come to like safaris layout and it is faster and smoother than chrome.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Safari! Even though it gets a lot of hate from Windows and Android fans, I like it more than IE (who doesn't?) and Chrome :)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
For my iPad, I choose Safari all the time, but I had Chrome for a little and didn't like it as much as on the PC. It is my second favorite browser for iPad though. :)

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I was using chrome on my Mac but after the OSX Updates I switched to safari and it became my fav and default browser, also I didn't experienced any safari crashes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2