iPad Pro screen protector recommendations?

MTBguy

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi all. Has anyone had significant experience using a screen protector with Apple Pencil on iPad Pro? I'm looking for a recommendation. I've heard that anti-glare / matte finish provides texture that feels like drawing with pencil on paper. Any recommended brands? Thanks in advance!

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi all. Has anyone had significant experience using a screen protector with Apple Pencil on iPad Pro? I'm looking for a recommendation. I've heard that anti-glare / matte finish provides texture that feels like drawing with pencil on paper. Any recommended brands? Thanks in advance!

This, what he said, lol. In all seriousness, I am having the same question. I am tempted to install the screen protector, but I am hesitant to do so due to potential loss in Pencil's responsiveness and accuracy.

Impressions, anyone?

Cheers.

BobR1908

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I am not using one on mine. I am very careful using it and when not in use the smart cover protects. I like the feel of the screen as it is without a protector in the way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using iMore Forums mobile app

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I got a tempered glass screen protector from Amazon.com already, given the screen size and risk of damage its a good insurance policy.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I am not using one on mine. I am very careful using it and when not in use the smart cover protects. I like the feel of the screen as it is without a protector in the way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using iMore Forums mobile app

Thanks; same here - very careful about how I use it and simply waiting for the keyboard to arrive after prolonged wait.

Cheers!

schmoejoe

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I had tried the ones from tech armor and I think they were junk. The first set never lined up right and the replacement set was bent right out of the package. Now while I haven't used their stuff for the iPhone, my first impression was not good.

I am hoping power support will come out with a set. I've been using their stuff for years and they are fantastic. Always been perfect for me and never a defect.

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Worth it for me. as i dont have to worry about install, as they will put new on within 3 weeks if placed wrong etc, and after guaranteed by Zagg. I hate placing screen protectors