Does the Pen come with the iPad Pro?

I

iMore Question

if Pen comes with IPad Pro

I order a new IPad Pro the first day they came out in the Apple Store & I was wanting to know if the pen came with it & if so how do I go about getting one. I odered my Pro from the Apple Store in Huntsville Alabam and got it within 2 days but there wasn't a pen with it. After reading all of the reviews I saw where everyone was talking about getting a pen with there new IPad Pro.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: if Pen comes with IPad Pro

Welcome to iMore! The product you're referring to is Apple Pencil, and it is a separate purchase from the iPad Pro. You can find out more by visiting the link provided by @MasterDarque.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
It would have been great if Apple included one or the other with the iPad Pro (Smart Keyboard or Apple Pencil). I did buy the Smart Keybord (which i'm typing on right now) but probably won't drop the $99 on the Apple Pencil. Maybe if Apple would have included a place to store the Pencil or have it magnetically attatch to the side like the Surface does then I might have been more inclined to do so.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
It would have been great if Apple included one or the other with the iPad Pro (Smart Keyboard or Apple Pencil). I did buy the Smart Keybord (which i'm typing on right now) but probably won't drop the $99 on the Apple Pencil. Maybe if Apple would have included a place to store the Pencil or have it magnetically attatch to the side like the Surface does then I might have been more inclined to do so.

I agree in part with this. However... I went ahead anyways and ordered an Apple Pencil - even with the four to five week timeframe for shipping from Apple's online store. I saw the price for these on eBay currently going for double or more the retail price, and, I'd much rather wait a month to get one than go this route.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro