So, where do I store my Apple Pencil ??

johnspeak1

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
Ok, so who else here has invested in the iPad Pro and the lovely Pencil (which is a MUST HAVE accessory) and wondered where you can store your pencil ? None of the oem cases by Apple, or any of their recommended suppliers have iPad Pro cases with space for the pencil ! Its like everyones brains just switched off ! On top of that, a search on the internet reveals NO covers, apart from some big folios, that have Pencil space.... even a pen loop would be nice, but id imagine it would just slide out. So, Anyone got any ideas/suggestions ? I have been looking all morning and nothing seems to exist.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Ok, so who else here has invested in the iPad Pro and the lovely Pencil (which is a MUST HAVE accessory) and wondered where you can store your pencil ? None of the oem cases by Apple, or any of their recommended suppliers have iPad Pro cases with space for the pencil ! Its like everyones brains just switched off ! On top of that, a search on the internet reveals NO covers, apart from some big folios, that have Pencil space.... even a pen loop would be nice, but id imagine it would just slide out. So, Anyone got any ideas/suggestions ? I have been looking all morning and nothing seems to exist.

Hi,

Although it's not meant for storing (technically, just for holding it), but I have found this Kickstarter project (it was posted earlier in the iPad Pro threads); it has been funded and they are at the stage of confirming the shipments, so looks quite promising. FYI, I am NOT affiliated with the project, just sharing what I have encountered (and participated in) by myself.

Cheers!

Doug Huffman

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
For momentary storage, to keep the pencil from rolling around the desk, it sticks to the magnets (for the keyboard) even with the keyboard attached.

luci8907

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Bought a surface peen loop, attached it to my case and it works perfectly, and fits surprisingly well without falling out

Nursedad

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I got the Moxiware Apple Pencil magnet. It's a sleeve that slides onto the pencil. With the keyboard case, there is an area where the magnet attaches to very firmly. I just drop it on there and it hangs on tight while I go from meeting to meeting.

Beards

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Get yourself a cheap chopsticks case. They are just the right size and protect the pen just fine. Check Amazon for prices.