Shipping Updates for your iPad Pro & Apple Pencil. What your date?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am typing this on my 128gb Verizon iPad pro. Pencil is still waiting to be shipped as well as the keyboard.

For now I picked up a Smart Cover just so there is something protecting this ginormous iPad

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I am typing this on my 128gb Verizon iPad pro. Pencil is still waiting to be shipped as well as the keyboard.

For now I picked up a Smart Cover just so there is something protecting this ginormous iPad

I can't decide what to do for a case yet. I may do the same just for some piece of mind. This giant piece of glass sitting around it making me nervous.

Oh, and mine came defective, a bad spot on the screen. Verizon is shipping me another one but its not due until December.

cacaltiti

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

My work ordered an iPad pro for me last Thursday (space gray, 128GB) but they won't give me the tracking number. I was wondering if anyone ordered an iPad pro last Thursday and what is the status of your order? I just want to get a approximation as to when I can expect mine.

Thanks

sdakidd

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Hello!

My work ordered an iPad pro for me last Thursday (space gray, 128GB) but they won't give me the tracking number. I was wondering if anyone ordered an iPad pro last Thursday and what is the status of your order? I just want to get a approximation as to when I can expect mine.

Thanks

I ordered mine from Verizon on thursday, my father ordered his 3 days after me and he got his device today. Once he told me he got tracking I contacted Verizon about my order and it was on back order because it was space grey, I switched my color to silver and it will be here tomorrow. Maybe space grey is the more popular color?

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Today is the day for my Pro, woot woot! Waiting for the UPS truck to show up somewhere near the office.

As far as my Pencil & Smart Keyboard go, still have to wait - "Processing Items" since November 11...

Cheers!

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
The Pro is I N S A N E L Y beautiful, and SO snappy. I've just set it up as brand new iPad and I can't even - that screen! It's so full of vibrant colours.

These are pretty much the last words that I am typing with my 2011 MBA.

P.S. The issue with frozen device after hitting 100% on charger (and staying on it) has not manifested itself. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Cheers!

dseiden

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I ordered from T Mobile the day I got notification from them that they were offering the Pro. I was able to have it in my hands the next afternoon. So far I am enjoying it but would really like the pencil which seems to be quite hard to find.

I can honestly say that this is not for everyone but if it fits some need if is quite a machine.

crowordove

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine from Verizon on Friday and my ship date is currently estimated as 12/11. It also didn't matter what color I was going to choose so I went with space gray. Wish me luck on an earlier ship date!

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from T Mobile the day I got notification from them that they were offering the Pro. I was able to have it in my hands the next afternoon. So far I am enjoying it but would really like the pencil which seems to be quite hard to find.

I can honestly say that this is not for everyone but if it fits some need if is quite a machine.

I have the T-Mobile LTE as well - also got it the afternoon of the 19th. I'm not using the Pencil - I found that the Musemee Notier V2 Precision Stylus works great https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CA66YG...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2656283 - and it's only $16.99

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my 128 LTE through T-Mobile this past Sunday. I was told it was backordered and no ETA. To my surprise, it showed up yesterday afternoon. The Pro is awesome!

gcortes

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I also placed an order with T-Mobile yesterday (12/02/15) and it is showing backordered but my card was charged. I hope it arrives soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2