iPad Pro available date

Simbite

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi, do anybody know if the release date for example will be 1st of November will this date be effective for all countries or only US ?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
All that's been announced so far is an unspecified date in November... stay tuned for specifics as to dates and country availability.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I am really thinking about getting the ipad pro, I just dont know because I just bought my ipad air 2. But this screen size is amazing

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I really want to order the iPad Pro... but I still have my curiosities about the Smart Keyboard.... Wonder how it feels to type on.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I really want to order the iPad Pro... but I still have my curiosities about the Smart Keyboard.... Wonder how it feels to type on.

The "hands-on" with the keyboard and the device call for experience similar to the 2015 MacBook; but truth remains to be told as to how it feels after prolonged use, that's for sure.

Cheers.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I am really thinking about getting the ipad pro, I just dont know because I just bought my ipad air 2. But this screen size is amazing

I have the Air 2 but will definitely upgrade to the Pro. Aside from the size, which I'm thrilled about, the newer/faster processor will be very welcome (even though the Air 2 is no slouch). I also will finally break the cycle of only getting the 16gb models, I'll get the 128gb

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I have the Air 2 but will definitely upgrade to the Pro. Aside from the size, which I'm thrilled about, the newer/faster processor will be very welcome (even though the Air 2 is no slouch). I also will finally break the cycle of only getting the 16gb models, I'll get the 128gb

Yeah I think I'm going to get the 128 also. I have the 64gb air 2 but want that bigger screen and faster processor

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I plan on getting the iPad Pro 128GB LTE and given my MBP Retina sits at my desk all day doing work while I am at work I may look to a new iMac and sell my MBP Retina. The iPad Pro can become my laptop and with a memory expansion card fit my daily needs better.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner