No MKV support ios :(

techlife95

Feb 28, 2017
Visit site
This is one reason why I prefer android phone over ios. Android stock video players supports mkv, I have galaxy s7. While ios does not support mkv. What gives Apple? So which ios MKV Player is all around the best? I want to chose wisely what mkv player app I buy.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
VLC is a good video player.

Hey techlife95 :)

As the above two members above me mentioned, VLC is definitely one of the better free media player out there. It even supports 60fps video so you can have extra smooth video playback! [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vlc-for-mobile/id650377962?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]You can download it here[/URL]. Ive personally used it for the past 5 years and its works wonderfully. Would definitely recommend you give it a try. :)

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
This is one reason why I prefer android phone over ios. Android stock video players supports mkv, I have galaxy s7. While ios does not support mkv. What gives Apple? So which ios MKV Player is all around the best? I want to chose wisely what mkv player app I buy.

Yeah mostly illegal downloaders say this, We don't care about it. Go and buy legal stuff on iTunes.

techlife95

Feb 28, 2017
Visit site
Yeah mostly illegal downloaders say this, We don't care about it. Go and buy legal stuff on iTunes.

What are you on about? MKV is a common video file these days. Some people like to convert mp4 to mkv because mkv is smaller in size yet still has great video quality. How about you don't accuse people of being pirates just cause they use mkv player smh

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
What are you on about? MKV is a common video file these days. Some people like to convert mp4 to mkv because mkv is smaller in size yet still has great video quality. How about you don't accuse people of being pirates just cause they use mkv player smh

OK for the record the best one is NPlayer trust me.

kistent2014

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I don't want to give vote to any third-party iOS player. Because I recently came across a brilliant iOS manager, which can auto convert MKV or other general iOS unfriendly video formats into MP4 H264 while doing the transferring from computer. Its name is WinX MediaTrans, you may download it from its official page to try out the function within a number of items.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2