I blame myself not apple :(

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I changed the title happy people? I'm getting Ipad repaired at my local Mall. What can I do to prevent this from happening again? I'm really concerned about this. This goes to show how fragile the ipad screen is :(

Use a better method of carrying it. Keep it in its own compartment or bag. Better bag than a string bag for sure. As you see it's not indestructible-- take good care of it and it will last a long time!

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Just curious, What if the huge external battery hit a galaxy s7 screen, would it crack as easily as an iPad screen? I own S7 btw.

I don't know about "as easily" but at the end of the day, glass is glass. Glass breaks when hit with a solid enough object with enough force. Gorilla glass or not. Hardened or otherwise treated glass, like Gorilla Glass, might have a higher threshold of force before breaking, but with the amount of damage your iPad screen endured, I'd imagine just about any glass screen on a mobile device would at least crack, if not shatter.

IMG_5640.JPG

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
The glass on the iPad Pro seems pretty tough to me. Mine has the Apple keyboard attached but no case. After a year of carrying it to work and back and travelling over 125k miles with it in my backpack, the screen looks like day one. Maybe I've just been lucky.

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
You should have bought Apple Smart Keyboard/Cover instead. Yeah your fault, You never trust to third party companies and always buy anything from Apple's products.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner