Smart Keyboard and QuickType
Has anyone with the Smart Keyboard noticed that if you're using the software keyboard in split screen mode then dock the Smart Keyboard the QuickType options don't appear at the bottom? I need to have the software keyboard docked and merged for QuickType to work with the Smart Keyboard. Also when going from the split software KB to the Smart Keyboard other typing corrections don't work. Like typing the letter I - it stays lowercase after you press space.
Do you have to have the software keyboard docked at the bottom before switching to the Smart Keyboard in order for QuickType and auto corrections to work?
- By fhanselmann in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 10Last Post: 02-09-2017, 02:43 PM
- By DavooDave in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2017, 07:26 AM
- By gogetta956 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2017, 04:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2017, 04:10 PM
- By NeilWhitear in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2017, 08:27 AM