Do you use a Tempered Glass screen protector on your iPad Pro 9.7?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
And if you buy a Zagg glass, get it price matched against Amazon. I did it at target. I basically got half off of retail price. Best Buy will price match amazon as well.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.

I don't even see the Zagg Glass for the iPad Pro 9.7 on the Best Buy site only the HD one. Does anyone have a link to this on Best Buy?

j.bergsing

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
I tried one once on my old iPhone 5s and hated it. So I've avoided them ever since. My iPad Pro sits in the Logitech Create keyboard case 90% of the time and is fairly well protected. I'm extremely careful with it in any case.

Ashraf Ilman

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I kinda like the lightness of my iPad Pro 9.7, and one of the reasons I bought it was because of the colour display, I do not want any variable to make the colour display suboptimal, so I won’t take any chances.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't currently use one but have thought about buying a regular one, not the tempered glass because I've heard it helps when using the Apple Pencil to feel more like pencil and paper.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Picked up the Zagg today at Best Buy for $26.99

The one I got has the open area on the bottom of the home button. The few I've seen on YouTube the whole home button was encircled.
Wonder If I got the latest version or last years model?

vivid2

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
I've got the Tech Armor Premium Ballistic Glass protector. I bought it because it had the highest ratings on Amazon. I've had it on my iPad Pro for 4 months and it's performed flawlessly. I'd actually forgotten that I had it until I read this thread. And at only $12 it was a great investment. Highly recommended.

Spirit Vision Photography

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
You guys are going to laugh. But I get the tempered glass screen protectors from the Dollar ($) Store. They work great. Even a couple of the employees at T-Mobile are using them now. And at $1.00 each, I grabbed a few of them. But I've never had to replace or swap them out. Do some research on them. There are only a few companies that make them. Then they are rebadged and marketed. There is no need to pay the outlandish prices that some of them are sold at. It's marketing hype.

SVP

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
You guys are going to laugh. But I get the tempered glass screen protectors from the Dollar ($) Store. They work great. Even a couple of the employees at T-Mobile are using them now. And at $1.00 each, I grabbed a few of them. But I've never had to replace or swap them out. Do some research on them. There are only a few companies that make them. Then they are rebadged and marketed. There is no need to pay the outlandish prices that some of them are sold at. It's marketing hype.

SVP

Ah Dollar store, sounds​ like my wife she loves​ shopping there

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site

SVP

Wish I had your dollar store near me. Ours doesn't have anything like that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2