I had every intention of holding out for a new iPad until the next ones were released. Then I managed to land a video interview for my dream job, and I wanted the best machine possible to facilitate that. My iPad Air was getting pretty dang slow. So far I'm reeeeeally liking this. The speed is noticeable, I adore true tone, and I finally have a fingerprint scanner on my iPad. I picked up a cheap case/cover off Amazon that actually looks better than I thought it would (smoke/clear plastic back, gray cover). I'm very happy with my new toy, and I hope it does the job when I have my interview!
    muchospanish likes this.
    11-09-2016 04:00 PM
    Nice enjoy your new iPad- You will kill the interview now!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    11-09-2016 04:29 PM
    I had every intention of holding out for a new iPad until the next ones were released. Then I managed to land a video interview for my dream job, and I wanted the best machine possible to facilitate that. My iPad Air was getting pretty dang slow. So far I'm reeeeeally liking this. The speed is noticeable, I adore true tone, and I finally have a fingerprint scanner on my iPad. I picked up a cheap case/cover off Amazon that actually looks better than I thought it would (smoke/clear plastic back, gray cover). I'm very happy with my new toy, and I hope it does the job when I have my interview!
    Congratulations, and I'm glad you're enjoying your new iPad Pro.
    11-09-2016 05:51 PM
    Congrats and enjoy the new iPad Pro!
    11-11-2016 12:37 PM
    Thanks y'all! Interview was this morning and the iPad handled it beautifully!
    muchospanish and clitrenta like this.
    11-11-2016 01:58 PM
    Thanks for the mini review, though I'd be interested in more details -- particularly compared to the Air. Like you, my Air has started running a bit slow, or that is how it seems to me. I also only have a 32GB and, over the last year, I keep running out of space.

Sam's Club has a one day sale today (Nov 12), $175 off, so I pulled the trigger. So, I'm anxiously waiting for them to ship it and curious what kind of difference I'll see.
    11-12-2016 12:05 AM